The UAHA's ability to achieve NRAS allocations for assignment to residential development projects is a value add that gives distinct financial and risk reduction advantages.
By engaging with the UAHA, your properties can be turned from negative to positive cash flow investments!
Our strong network of self managed super fund advisors allows us to access a large and unique investor market made up of astute investors looking to purchase in their self managed super funds.
Key benefits when you engage the UAHA:
- Access additional key investor markets
- Add a market differentiation element to your product
- Boost investor returns
- Gain pre-sales faster and facilitate development finance sooner
- Reduce holding costs and development time frames
- Achieve local Government affordability credits and relaxations
- Reduce planning time frames
- Reduce tax implications
- Reduce risk and exposure
- Gain a strong sense of positive community contribution
Reduced time frames = greater profits margins
Figure 2. Depicts the net return performance of a strong investment property with and without the NRAS Rental Incentives over a 10 year term. The NRAS property is strongly positive and the return almost doubles over the term. The Non NRAS property has a negative return until year 8 of the 10 year term and only marginally positive for the remaining 2 years.