The UAHA is providing astute investment opportunities in medium to high density urban zones of high demand and high rental rates.
- Our Approved Rental Properties are priced for affordable entry and offer strong, cash flow positive returns for the entirety of the 10 year period!
- Your NRAS investment property will present you with exceptional capital growth potential in the medium to long term.
- Our Investment structure does not involve binding head lease arrangements or complex managed fund structures - it is 'real' title over 'real' property investment.
- Our Approved Rental Properties adequately service borrowings between 70-80% of loan to value ratios without the NRAS Rental Incentive - further reducing investor risk!
- Each property comes with full disclosure investment information including valuations performed by highly reputable valuers.
- Properties are constructed and sold by leading, reputable developers and builders, ensuring quality end products.
- Tax intelligence
OUR PROPERIES ARE NOT OFFERED ANYWHERE ELSE SO BE QUICK!
Key Investor Benefits of a UAHA Approved Rental Property
If you settled today, you receive:
- An affordable freehold real-estate asset
- $9140 in incentives indexed annually at the rental component of CPI every year (tax free)
- Over $114000 worth of incentives to the investor over ten years.
- Return on investment that outperforms other market residential investment property
- Exceptional market capital growth potential
- Eligibility for all other tax deductions normally associated with property investment e.g. depreciation, insurance, interest repayments
- Security against vacancies via access to an extensive tenant database used by professional property managers.
- Accredited and highly regulated tenancy and property management
- A secure income stream providing income certainty for investors
- Qualified and referenced eligible tenants
- Quality dwellings - UAHA Approved Rental Properties represent excellence in durability, value, functionality, strong market appeal and are all situated in high demand locations
UAHA Approved Rental Properties are an astute new class of tax effective residential property investment that outperform conventional residential property investment.
Figure 2. Depicts the net return performance of a strong investment property with and without the NRAS Rental Incentives over a 10 year term. The NRAS property is strongly positive and the return almost doubles over the term. The Non NRAS property has a negative return until year for the entire 10 year term.