How to Participate
Your participation involves providing your clients with astute investment advice on tax strategies that surround the Governments NRAS Scheme.
It should be understood that you are not required to advise on individual properties offered by the UAHA.
Our property agents will assist your client on the particular properties they may wish to invest in.
Register Your Interest as an advisor to instantly recieve a comprehensive information pack on how you can participate.
The UAHA believes in investment transparency and therefore there are no hidden costs or fees to investors. Each property comes with full disclosure investment information including valuations performed by highly reputable third party valuers.
We want you and your client to be rest assured that your clients investment decision is based on sound information. We provide your client with:
- Comprehensive, relevant and up to date Market Data ( top 3 data sources)
- Full valuations from leading valuation companies ( e.g. CBRE, HTW, Savills)
- Body corporate budget forecasts
- Local council rates forecasts
- Comprehensive cash flow analysis spreadsheets (giving you and your clients insight into the property's projected performance over the ten year term of the NRAS)
- Depreciation schedules
By registering your interest with the UAHA as an advisor you will receive:
- UAHA Investment Offering - this document outlines the investment process and structure from A-Z
- A step by step guide to advising on the NRAS
- Q & A of our most asked questions
- Cash-flow performance examples
- 'Advisor Cash-flow tool'
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
Borrowing to Invest
Like with any property purchase, your clients can borrow to purchase a UAHA Approved NRAS property.
ASFM offers funding for both direct investment and Self Managed Super Funds purchasing UAHA NRAS Approved Properties; ASFM manages a range of extremely competitive products and can also assist with referring clients to a number of major banks and financial institutions.
ASFM works closely with clients financial advisors and accountants to ensure correct structuring and compliance of the SMFS borrowing facility.
ASFM's direct funding products and extensive experience in the SMSF mortgage space makes assisting your clients in securing simplified, streamlined funding, making the borrowing process faster and easier.
To find out how the team at Australian Super Fund Mortgages can assist you with your all mortgage requirements, call on 1800 76 56 59 or email on the details below.